Terms & Conditions
West Cork Ocean Tours Terms & Conditions
- Admission to any tour is subject to availability and not guaranteed.
- Reservations can be made in advance either by phone or through our online booking system.
- Refunds will only be issued if the sailings are cancelled.
- Customers who do not show up for their tour or arrive late will forfeit their tickets without a refund.
- To secure all bookings for West Cork Ocean Tours, payment is required.
- The Skipper on duty has the final say regarding the operation or cancellation of any sailing.
- Published schedules are subject to change without notice and are not a part of any carriage contract.
- Passengers must be at the designated embarkation point at least 15 minutes prior to departure to secure passage. Late arrivals will be accommodated only if space is available or offered passage on the next sailing.
- Passengers must follow the crew’s instructions at all times while onboard for safety reasons.
See Everything the Wild Atlantic has to offer with Rory Jackson in 2023
Book direct now for adults, students, family rates.